Triskel Energy is an International Energy Consultancy, Project Management and Engineering Company, registered in Delaware, USA.
The company has diversified management team with a wealth of international experience and knowledge in identifying and developing assets. A select group of international advisors with complementing skills support the management team. Core management has industry background of large and small E&P and Oilfield Services Companies, including BP, Shell, Marathon Oil, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Maersk and Schlumberger with local knowledge & expertise in North Africa, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, South-East Asia and CIS countries.
Our mission is to distinguish ourselves by providing environment-conscience cost-effective and customized energy solutions as a business partner.
Triskel Energy sees the highest growth and foremost opportunities in CIS-Countries and Continental Europe, dictated predominantly by the current political environment and the drive for energy independence in these geographies. Three business segments are targeted based on the opportunities and our portfolio of technical skills/solutions.
- Oil and Gas (Brown Field Development, Production Enhancement)
- Underground Gas Storage
- Renewable Energy (Geothermal)
The companies in the above groups have different industry background and different business (profitability) models themselves. Furthermore, the profile of the workforce of each is unequaled. Therefore, the business proposition to each segment is specific to their needs.
Triskel Energy was founded by the management team having more than 30 years of experience in the E&P, Midstream and Oilfield Services with the purpose to provide consulting and project management at international, technical and ethical industry standards to the Oil & Gas Industry. The core team of experts consists of highly educated individuals who are experts in their area with at least 15 years of seniority.
Following are the areas of expertise :
- Subsurface design
- 2D or 3D seismic interpretation (with or without T/D conversion)
- Regional geological interpretations
- Basin evaluation and exploration studies
- Biding and contractual assistance
- Field rehabilitation and production enhancement studies
- Exploration programs and production design in various scenarios
- Reserves and assets evaluations
- Gas storage projects
- Field evaluation studies (with or without reservoir simulation)
- Design basis preparation for the Customer
- International Standards applying for CIS countries projects
- Due Diligence and techno-economic studies
- Conceptual design, FEED studies and detailed engineering
- EPC, tender assistance, owner’s engineer
- Bid evaluations
- International standards harmonization assistance
- Construction procedures and scheduling
- Cost estimation and cost engineering
- As-built documentation
Triskel Energy provides comprehensive subsurface and surface construction management. The project management includes reservoir study, geological evaluation, technical and financial work scope, tendering and contractor management including drilling, well logging, well completion and testing services by (sub-) contractors. Surface activities cover design engineering construction site management sustains tailor-made solutions from concept to commissioning. Triskel Energy undertakes the responsibility of completing the project in a timely manner meeting customer’s expected well performance.
Triskel Energy aims to establish business relationships with its customers, demonstrating its capabilities by delivering elect, effective and environment-friendly solutions.
Triskel Energy has the flexibility to engage in various business models with its customers, unlike other services companies.
Triskel Energy provides the following services for Financial Investors, E&P Companies, Power (Electricity) Generation Companies:
- Risk sharing
- Geological, reservoir and economics analysis, review
- Asset value evaluation
- Risk analysis including environmental, operational and financial asset risks
- Procurement, engineering and execution of subsurface projects
- Design, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning of surface infrastructure.
- Field development, brown field development (Production Enhancement)
- Providing international expertise in geology, reservoir, petrophysics, midstream sector and new technology
- Personnel management
- Supply knowledge in Geothermal and Unconventional/Conventional Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
In executing the above services, Triskel Energy assesses the technical and personnel needs for the project, proposes a plan to the customer. Upon agreement of both parties, a team is formed to execute the services.
Triskel Energy further proposes a financial model that suites best to the customer business. This can be either a conventional services contract, farm-in, partnership or in the form of a production-sharing agreement as suited to the customer.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- Due Diligence for Radchenky Gas Handling Plant, Ukraine 2012
- FEED for Sorochyntsi Gas Processing Plant Construction Project, Ukraine, 2012. The Client – Hawkley Oil and Gas, Australia
- FEED and Detailed Engineering Design for Bogorodchany underground gas storage, Ukraine, 2011-2012
- Conceptual Design for Dashava Underground Gas Storage, the replacement of cushion gas by nitrogen
- Preparatory Studies for Modernization of Ukraine’s Gas Transit and Storage, 2011*
- TACIS 139-876 “Harmonization of standards of Practices in the Gas Sector in Central Asia”, 2008-2009*
- Support to the Strengthening of Ukraine’s decision-making process in the field of energy security, European Commission Project: 2007/147320, 2007-2008*
- Assistance to Ukraine in developing a comprehensive Master Plan on the rehabilitation of the gas transit system, European Commission Project: 2008/170030, 2008-2009*
- Evaluation of Gas Assets, Komi Republic and Eastern Siberia, CIS
- Due Diligence Chet (oil) and Salacea (gas) Fields, Romania
- Due Diligence Dolani, Postavari, Buzescu, Frumoasa and Arsita Fields , Romania
- Evaluation of Gas Assets/Brown Field Moineşti, Romania
- Gas Storage Project Management in Depleted Reservoir Bologna, Italy
- Gas Storage Project Evaluation in Aquifer, Milan Region, Italy
- Due Diligence Unconventional Gas Baltic Basin, Poland
- Due Diligence Unconventional Gas Lublin Basin, Poland
- Geothermal Project, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Evaluation of Shyrak and Bestau Fields, Kazakhstan
- Consulting for Georgia Energy, Georgia
- Asset Evaluation Unconventional Gas Canning Basin, Kidson Sub-basin,Western Australia
- Asset Evaluation Unconventional Gas Canning Basin, Fitzroy Trough,
- Asset Evaluation Unconventional Gas Lough Allen Basin, Ireland/Northern Ireland
- Through Gasengineering LLC
Some of the Key Projects in Detail
Debottlenecking solutions for the gas gathering system to reach the design ршпр-deliverability. The complete SCADA design and remote operational control were designed. On-line gas flow analysis engineering solutions were developed for wells testing. The project implementation still pending for FID to be done by Ukrainian officials, project budget 40 MM €.
The project is to convert a depleted gas reservoir, Cornegliano Field located 30km South-West of Milan, into an Underground Gas Storage. The project involves drilling 14 wells in two clusters into the depleted reservoir. Triskel Energy involved the preparation of workscope, project timeline, identification and requirements of resources, tender preparation, bid evaluation and award process.
The Cornegliano storage facility will have a working gas capacity of 1.3 bcm, with maximum injection and production flow rate of 28 Mm3/day and it will be operated by 14 wells from two clusters. Triskel Energy is only involved in subsurface construction.
Engineering Surveys, Land Acquisition and RoW support, conceptual design, Material and Heat Balance, PFD, PIDs, technical specifications, bid documentation and bid evaluation, civil engineering, SCADA and telecoms solutions. API, ASME and EN standards applying and harmonization.
Triskel Energy was contacted by a private investor to perform due diligence for shale gas prospects in Canning Basin of Western Australia. One of them is the Kidson Sub-basin and the other one was Fitzroy Trough.
For the Kidson Sub-basin, the first phase of evaluation was based on geological evaluation with reference to TOC, thermal maturity, organic rich source rock thickness and existing core data. Second phase of the project aimed at evaluating the risks of the exploration program. Candidate wells within the prospective area were selected and then individual success ratios determined. Based on this evaluation, two well locations were confirmed.
Fitzroy Trough is on the North-East flank of Canning Basin and is a potential source of hydrocarbons. Even though limited number of wells that were drilled never penetrated the source rock, the produced hydrocarbons in nearby wells confirm presence of source rock.
Same methodology for Kidson Sub-basin project is used for this evaluation.
A thorough study of the two assets including drilling program for the asset in Kidson Sub-basin and Fitzroy Trough is completed over two years.
Meotian gas reservoir with had significant decline in production. Water cut was increasing and as a resulting accelerating the decline in production. The objective was to shut-off the excessive water production and explore means to increase gas production. The production was at 85Mscm/day from 33 active wells out of 64 total wells. Evaluated and validated the (additional) potential of the field, identified the technologies to be used. As a result of this study and workover operation, additional gas zones were identified, the reservoir model better defined. A multilayer production mechanism identified.
After the workover operations, the production was increased to 183Mscm/day.
VAT No. 123456789